CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013

I was reading a friends blog about all the things she has to look forward to this year and I thought what a great idea! You can read her blog here.

Here is what we have ahead of us in 2013:

*spring break in March! I don't have any plans yet, but a week off work is always something to look forward to!
*a cousins wedding in Austin
*an "anniversary" cruise to the Caribbean with great friends!!
*our 3 year wedding anniversary!!
*the wedding of a couple from our Sunday school class
*gaining a "sister" in July!! My brother-in-law is marrying one of my now best friends!
*another wedding in August for a family friend in Nebraska!
*a new school year with a new group of kinder kids!

I know that we have many more things to look forward to in 2013, but only God knows what those are!!

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Love,
Elizabeth

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment