CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lately...

Wow it has been forever since I have done a post but the past 2 weeks have been crazy. We finally got our master bedroom finished and were able to put everything back in the way it was! We are still dealing with the apartment on getting some type of discount on our rent for being so inconvenienced by everything. I love having all of our bedroom furniture out of our living room! Here is a picture of our room all pretty again!



Another reason life has been so crazy is my car has been acting up lately so we took it in to the shop to get it checked out and the transmission was going out AGAIN. I had already had the transmission repaired once about a year ago and its already messing up again. So after several expensive tests, we decided the car just wasn't worth pouring more money in to. So we started the process of purchasing a new car. What a process it has been. My car ended up becoming non-drivable so Brad and I had to share a car for a week. Which meant getting up early to drive him to work and turn around and drive the other direction to my work. It also meant when I left work I had to drive back into Dallas to pick him up. So we got home no earlier than 7 every night and we tried to hit up a few dealerships during the week to get a better idea of what we wanted! Too bad we work in opposite directions, and with the price of gas right now, that is a lot of money going down the drain. So we sold my car today to Carmax and bought a new (used) car! Its new to us so I will call it a new car!! We got a 2008 Nissan Altima! I must say it is perfect and I am so glad we have at least one reliable car because Brad's car is going to the shop tomorrow to get repaired.

Here it is!

Isn't it beautiful?!? I just love the pearly white...don't you?!?

We are hoping the next few weeks are less stressful and tiring. I am also looking forward to not have to drive 30 extra miles a day this week!! I am looking forward to a relaxing rest of the weekend!!  Hope your weekend is nothing but wonderful!

Love,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Leesa

George has the same car, and loves it. Good luck with Altima. Leesa and George

kellimoss

it' very pretty :)

Post a Comment