CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 and a New Years resolution

I'm back!! This year flew by without any posts, but I am making my New Years resolution to keep up with blogging in 2013! A lot happened this year so I will leave you with a year in review and pictures!!

Here we go...

We bought a house in February!




In March I went on a week long camping trip to Arkansas with my dad and relatives. Complete with four wheeling, backpacking, and washing my hair with rain water!









Brad and I traveled to Miami in May for his company vacation!








In May we also traveled to Lubbock for Brad's brother's graduation and proposal to his long time girlfriend Samantha!!!





At the end of May we traveled to San Antonio for our 2 year anniversary. Visited the river walk and Sea World for the first time!!


After school got out in June, we took our annual Scarborough family beach vacation to Orange Beach, AL!!


During the summer we went on a spontaneous camping trip to lake Texoma!






In July I got a sewing machine and taught myself to sew!








In September we traveled to Nebraska for the Southern Miss vs. Nebraska game!! We also visited with great friends!!


During the fall Brad and I made it to EVERY Oklahoma State home game in Stillwater!!



















In November we hosted our first Thanksgiving at our new house!!





When December came around we decorated for Christmas and put lights up on the house!!








We also attended Brad's company Christmas party!!


...and I completed one half of my first year teaching Kindergarten!!


....we got our first "blizzard" on Christmas!! Which made for a very relaxing day of spending time with our families!!






...and to end the year 2012 we are watching a movie at home with the fireplace keeping us cozy!!!

Don't worry, we're starting 2013 off with a bang!! We are getting up early and heading to Dallas to cheer on our OSU Cowboys at our bowl game!!! GO POKES!!!!


See ya next year!!!

Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment