CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2013

First week back!

My kiddos started back at school on Tuesday...next thing I know it's Friday!

Of course it didn't feel like it went by that fast during the week. Actually it felt more like the longest week ever. We spent the week going back over the rules and settling back into routine! I got another new student on Friday, so I am looking forward to getting to know her more! First impression: she is beautiful and loves to have my undivided attention!! If only I didn't have 19 others that wanted my undivided attention too, we would be golden!

This past week we were studying reptiles, amphibians, birds, and fish. I got the great idea to go to the Outdoor Learning Center and borrow a toad and a snake for the week for the kinder kiddos to observe.

This is Mr. Snake in the back of my car on our way back to school! The whole time I was driving all I could think of was; if I get in a car accident and the snake gets out I am going to FREAK! No he wasn't poisonous, but a snake bite is still gonna hurt like hell!


Mr. Toad was a lot less threatening! He pretty much stayed hidden in his cage.

Friday night I met Brad in Dallas to eat dinner at Mi Cocina with a bunch of friends. We were celebrating one of Brad's coworkers and friends, Nathan's birthday!

Lauren and I while we were waiting on our table!




Saturday night Brad and I went to celebrate the birthday of another friend, Shaun. He is in our couples Sunday School class, so we went to their apartment for a little bit to hang out!

The rest of today will be spent relaxing and getting ready for another busy week ahead! It was 70 degrees out on Friday and now we are back in the 30's. Needless to say my slippers are on and chili is cooking in the crockpot!! mmhmm

Stay warm wherever you are!!

Love,
Elizabeth

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Md Abdur Razzak

Nice post,thanks for sharing
best red green white sumatra

Post a Comment