CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Beating the heat!

Well I don't know about y'all, but it has been miserably hot here in Dallas, like over 100 degrees everyday. We have been spending our evenings eating inside, occasionally we will go on a walk or work out but then its straight to the pool afterwards to cool off. We have spent most the morning moving all of our stuff back into our parents house, because I leave this week the move back to Stillwater for my last semester of student teaching, and brad will be moving back in with his parents till I am done! We are really thankful our parents are letting us store our stuff at their house, and I am really thankful Brad's parents are letting him move back in. We will be able to save so much money over these next 4 months which will be really helpful!!

Last weekend we suffered the heat to go to the Brad Paisley/ Darius Rucker concert with Brad's brother Phillip and his girlfriend Samantha! It wasn't too bad once the sun went down but it was still hot!
Brad and I at the concert

Us four!

This past week we went on a date to play mini golf, and we barely made it through 2 of the 3 courses before we had to call it a night, it was so humid that both of us had sweat through our clothes and were dripping. We quickly decided a Slurpee and a shower was a must. We also went to go see the movie "The Other Guys" this weekend and let me say two words, incredibly stupid. Oh my gosh it was dumb don't get me wrong it was hilarious, but the plot was ridiculous!

Anyways I hope yall are finding ways to beat the heat as the summer winds down. I only have a few more days till I leave for school so I will post after the move!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment