CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer of Weddings!

Well this summer has been a summer full of LOVE and Marriage!! We have been to a total of 6 weddings so far including ours in May, and we still have one more to attend in a few weeks! I can't believe we are at the age where everyone we know is getting married! Our wedding was the first one of the summer so it has been so fun to attend all of the other weddings as a married couple!!! We were just guests at all of the weddings except for one, in which we both got to be in the wedding party and walk down the aisle together (which was so fun)! So instead of writing about all the weddings I thought I would do more of a picture post! So here are the celebrations of LOVE starting with our own wedding!


Our wedding May 29, 2010
Elizabeth & Brad Scarborough




Haley & Derrick Dick
June 12, 2010

The Dick's



Meagan & Parker Welsh
June 19, 2010

Brad, me, and my brother Matt were all in the wedding!
The gorgeous bride and I
We were the only ones dancing!
The Welsh's (also known as my roomies for the semester)
our wedding shoes!



Britton & Austin Webb
July 4, 2010

I was dressed for the holiday!
Britton and her Dad
Kyle, Lauren, me, & Brad
Gorgeous!
The Webb's



Brittany & Andrew Hamilton
August 6, 2010

Beautiful
The Hamilton's
All 4 of us carpooled to elementary school together!



Brittany & Tyler Grubbs
August 27, 2010
The hubs and I
The Grubb's
First dance!
Pistol Pete came! Brittany was one of my college roomates junior year!
Of course we had to get a picture with creepy pete!
So to sum it up we have had a summer full of love, and it has been amazing celebrating such a special time with so many of our friends! We wish all of them the best in their new journey and we know that God has great plans for all of them! 


Elizabeth

1 comments:

Anonymous

Awww hi love!

I am so happy to have seen your blogpost to FB! I absolutely love your wedding photos and hearing all about you and Brad - miss you guys so much! Hope to stay up-to-date by following your pretty blog!

xo,
Meg [Porter] :)

[Life of Meg]
www.megnificentlife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment