CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Student Teaching

Well this semester marks my very last semester of college, my very last semester to attend OSU football games as a student, last semester to buy overly priced textbooks we never use, and my last semester to live in Stillwater. Although Stillwater has a few things you cant find anywhere else in the world like; Red Rock bakery, Mom's Place, Eskimo Joe's, Boone Pickens Stadium, Pistol Pete, and a vast array of Oklahoma State Cowboys!! I will definitely miss this place when I graduate in December!

Classes have now been in session for almost two weeks and already I have been given a loaded schedule full of projects and readings, all on top of the 3 weeks of lessons I need to prepare for my class that I am student teaching in! Needless to say I am overwhelmed knowing that I only have 2 weeks of class left before I am in my classroom teaching full time. I have met my students twice and let me tell you I am in for some work this semester! We have a very very talkative class but I am still excited to get to know each and every one of the students! Last year I had such a great experience student teaching and it is going to be really hard for me not to compare this semester to last semester.

This is a picture of my class from last semester and I miss those kids so much, and I really miss my cooperating teacher, it was such a blessing to get to work with her and I am so glad we still keep in touch! 


Luckily almost every weekend I will get to see the Hubs so that will definitely help me get through the weeks! Brad came up here this past weekend and it was so great to spend time together. He enjoyed being back in Stillwater and getting to eat a Turkey Pesto sandwich from Red Rock bakery (his favorite, I am pretty sure he will get one every weekend) lol We attended a friends wedding on Friday in OKC. Saturday we just hung out and grilled out steaks with Meagan, Parker, Kyle, Lauren, and Matt. Sunday we went to church and lunch with Kyle and Lauren, then we came home and watched a movie/relaxed before Brad headed home for the week : ( It was so fun to spend time with great friends! We are both so excited for the first football game this weekend and getting to tailgate and cookout with friends!


Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment