CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

No game, game day!

So unfortunately my Cowboys aren't playing today, which has allowed to make a quick trip home to visit my family and the hubs, and go to the wedding of some of our high school/church friends. So although today is not a game day for us it is a game day for some of my other favorite teams that I have adopted over the years! Like Arkansas, Southern Miss, Auburn, and North Carolina!

I have always been somewhat of an Razorback fan, because I have a lot of family that went to Arkansas!
I adopted a love for the Golden Eagles when I met Brad because both of his parents graduated from USM!
Most recently I have adopted a love for Auburn ONLY because Parker is a huge fan (he went there his freshman year and grew up in Alabama) so I am afraid if I don't cheer for Auburn he will kick me out of their house!! (love ya Parker!)
I also adopted a love for North Carolina when I met Brad, now this love is more for their basketball team but we still cheer them on!

WOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOIE!!!!! beat BAMA


Go Golden Eagles beat Louisiana Tech

 GO AUBURN beat South Carolina!

GO North Carolina beat Rutgers
Although I am a Cowboy I cheer for all these teams today!!!


Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment