CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The simple things in life...

Well Fall has officially started which means all our favorite shows are starting back up!! Sometimes knowing that one of my shows is on that night is the only thing that gets me through the day. This is because I don't have a husband to come home to right now. Of course that will all change when we are living together again!! (Love you babe).


Not to mention the silly shows that aren't anything but drama like "One Tree Hill" and "90210"!!!! 

So yes I have a few guilty pleasures but we also have a DVR so I can watch them whenever I want its not like I sit in front of the TV waiting for them to come on! Ok maybe sometimes ;)

Well tonight is the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy so I am off the get everything ready for school tomorrow so I wont have any distractions!!

Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment