CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The things kids give you...

I love teaching!! I love that my students give me daily hugs, bring me pictures they drew, bring me flowers they picked on the way to school (probably from someones garden (sorry)), tell me I look pretty (silly I know but kids are brutally honest so a compliment goes a long way), I love that they are so excited to talk to me in the morning!! BUT there are a few things I don't like that children give me, like a cold and strep throat. That's right I have been student teaching full time for a week and a half and I have already gotten a cold, and just as I was getting over that I was diagnosed with strep throat this morning. I have been to the doctor twice already this school year, and I hope I wont have to go again! All this sickness has made this week extra hard for me, it has made me miss having my husband close by to take care of me! I did get much needed rest today and I am already starting to feel a little better. Although I have drank over 15 glasses of ice water, so the bathroom has been my best friend today! lol I will be back at school tomorrow hoping the kids only share the sweet stuff and not the germs!!!

Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment