CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

              




                Well it is finally here, the end of college!!! That is right I am officially done with my degree!!! I took my final exam/presentation yesterday and now I am just awaiting the arrival of family to get here Friday for the graduation celebration!!! I could not be more exited to be finished with college!!! It is a weird feeling of not knowing where to go from here, but thankfully I have a wonderful husband that has been working so hard to be able to support us!! We officially moved into our new apartment last weekend and this Sunday will be our first night to sleep in the apartment!!! I cant wait to live together again!!
                 Meagan just recently got a new camera and she offered to take some graduation pictures of me!!! Here are a few!!



 
 
Ready for what the LORD has planned for me next!!


Love,
Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment