CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Moving...

             Well we are officially all moved in (well almost) my brother is coming home today from Stillwater with the rest of my stuff that wouldn't fit in the truck! lol Lets just say I had more stuff than I thought I did! So once he gets here this evening he will come straight over so we can unload!!! Yesterday our new furniture arrived and let me tell you it is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!! I cant wait till all the rooms are complete!!! We got a kitchen table and chairs and then a bedroom set for the master bedroom. We have been sleeping in the guest bedroom and showering in the master bath so it is a lot of walking back and forth. I am ready to sleep in our room!!!
              Brad and I spent the morning looking for a mattress, and OMG there are so many options. We found the one that seemed to fit both of us well and it had a pretty price tag on it. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow! We also picked up our bedding this morning as well as curtains! Once it is all put together I will post some pics!!

Love,
Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment