CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Our First Christmas!



Brad and I were so excited to spend our first Christmas together. We have been together over 5 years and have never gotten to see each other on Christmas, because Brad always went to Mississippi with his family! So this year was extra special! We spent Christmas Eve with his family and went to their church service then we came home. We wanted to wake up Christmas morning in our own bed/home! We woke up and Brad made me breakfast in bed and then we opened up the presents we got each other in the living room in our PJ's!! It was just perfect! We then showered and got dressed to head to Plano for the day! We first went to his parents house to open presents with them and have lunch. After lunch we headed over to my Dad's house to open presents, play games, and eat dinner!! It was great to spend time with both families!!

Before Christmas Eve service

The day after Christmas Brad and I made the trip out to Hattiesburg, Mississippi with his family! It was great to see all of his relatives again and get to visit!!





New Years was very low key this year as we were still trying to settle into our apartment and unpack from our trip. My brother Matt came over and we just went out for drinks then came back to the apartment to watch the OSU basketball game and hangout!

I have been spending this week taking down the Christmas stuff, re-decorating, organizing, getting my name legally changed, changing my name and address on all of our accounts! Basically just getting our life back in order. Brad started work back up on Monday so I look forward to when he gets home and making him dinner! I have been trying out some new recipes! Tonight we are having his family over for dinner and games so I have been cleaning and prepping for that!! I just LOVE dinner parties!!!

I haven't forgotten about posting pictures of our apartment! I will post tomorrow!

Love,

Elizabeth

1 comments:

Anonymous

Aww, what a sweet post! I'm sure this will be such a fun year of married firsts for you guys!

Thanks for sharing! Miss you both!

Post a Comment