CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

New Job and Date Night!

Well this week has been super busy! I started a new job where I am teaching 18-24 month olds!! They keep me super busy busy! But I am already in love with them!! My favorite part is they love to cuddle, give hugs, and sit in my lap! I didn't get any of that during my student teaching because those students weren't babies like these ones are!! It is a totally different experience, but so far it has been a blast! Don't get me wrong I am EXHAUSTED when I get home!!

On another note Brad took me on a date tonight to go see the movie The Dilemma and it was really cute and funny! I love it when we get to get dressed up and go out in public together, because during the week we are pretty much zombies in the evening and we don't leave the apartment!! lol We are so old...once we both get on a routine this is going to change!!!

Before going to the movies! Excuse picture #3 we were going for the prom pose! lol
 






We are all set for a relaxing weekend!! Unfortunately Brad and I both have to work on Monday so we don't get a 3 days weekend! So we are definitely making the most of our 2 days off!! Hope your weekend long or short is great!

Love,
Elizabeth

3 comments:

kellimoss

that's such a fun, entertaining age! glad you found work :)

Kyle

I loved seeing you both today! Your apartment is so cute and cozy. Hopefully I will see you soon!

Kyle

Oh that was Lauren by the way. :)

Post a Comment