CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our new home for a while at least!!!


Now that I have graduated and moved back to Texas Brad and I settled into a new apartment in Addison! It is right off the tollway so it takes him little time to get to and from work! We are also located near every restaurant/bar/club/shopping center you can think of, which I love! It is so nice to have EVERYTHING so close! Especially after living in Stillwater, where the nearest Target was over an hour away...(how did I live there for 5 years?) We live in a gated apartment community in a 2 bed/2 bath on the third floor. 3rd floor opinion: I love not hearing anyone above us, I love that I can open the windows and no one can see in, and I love having a view of the pool, but carrying groceries or anything else into the apartment is a huge pain in the a**. (excuse my french). My most favorite part of our apartment though is the valet trash service...they pick our trash up from our front door. I absolutely LOVE this, I don't even know where the dumpster is! lol Brad and I recently bought a new kitchen table and chairs and a new bedroom set for our bedroom!

Here are the pics I promised of the apartment!
Living room facing the front door

Living room

Kitchen table set for dinner last night!

We normally don't have the leaf in it so its not that big!

Master bedroom

Master bedroom

Master bath..nothing special about a bathroom

Front hall

Guest bath OSU themed

More guest bath

Guest bedroom also OSU themed

The guest room is also the office!! Brad calls it the man cave. Whatever makes you happy babe!
And yes we DO allow non-OSU fans to be our guests!!! lol

Some of it is still a work in progress, but it we love our new home! We are excited to meet new people around here and get involved in our community!!

Love,
Elizabeth

1 comments:

Lauren

I love your kitchen table! How exciting to finally be together and in your own place...so cute!

Post a Comment