CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Teacher's Prayer!

Well school starts tomorrow and I am ready. We finished up summer camp on Friday at work and I spent a few hours at work on Saturday morning to switch gears back into school. I am also getting 3 new kids that are transitioning into my room, so I had to prep everything for them as well!! I have several teacher friends out there and I wanted to leave all teachers with a prayer.


A Teacher’s Prayer
O Lord, Grant me your strength, so I will have COURAGE in every situation;
Grant me your love, so I will NEVER GIVE UP on anybody;
Grant me your wisdom, so I will SHOW others the path to success;
Grant me your mercy; so I will FORGIVE those who have hurt me;
Grant me your peace, so I will FIND THE BEST in everybody;
Grant me your hope, so I will NEVER GIVE UP;
Grant me your joy, so I will be THANKFUL for all my blessings;
And grant me your grace, so you will ALWAYS be at my side.  Amen.
~David Bennett

 I hope your first day of school is wonderful!! I am looking forward to seeing my kids smiling faces tomorrow morning! 

Love,
Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment