CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's that time of year again...

FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! Football season for me is a love/hate relationship! I love watching the OSU Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys, but unfortunately being married to Brad (a sports fanatic) means I get to watch any football game that may be on. I'm not a fan of watching teams I have no connection to.

Football Season Favorites:
  • tailgating
  • traveling to games
  • being in Stillwater
  • wearing Orange
  • singing our fightsong/almamater
  • grilling out!
  • game day food
  • getting together with college friends
I'm sure there are many more things that I will remember I love, after we travel to Stillwater this weekend for our first game of the season! We couldn't be more excited to be back in college mode for a short weekend! We are looking forward to seeing great friends and a great game!! Happy Tailgating!!

GO POKES!!!
Elizabeth


1 comments:

Anonymous

LOVING this!! So excited for fall (my fave!) and for some OSU football!

GO POKES!

Post a Comment