CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meet the Teacher!!

That's ME!!!!! For all those who don't already know I started a new teaching job on Monday! I interviewed two Friday's ago and they hired me the same day! I was so excited!! I am teaching second grade at an elementary school in Plano. The best part is, I had observed at this school in the Spring for college credit, so I already knew the school, the principal, and most of the second grade teachers! I actually knew most of the second grade teachers because Brad's mom is one of them! I love working with her and it is comforting to have her there for my first year coming in late.

I started yesterday and I am spending half this week observing and getting to know my kids and the other half setting up my classroom. Monday will be my first day with my students in my class! I can't wait! I will definitely take before and after pictures of my classroom for y'all! It may be a bit before everything is set up and organized, but I am hoping to get most of it done by next weekend!

I am so lucky to have gotten a teaching position so late in the year! I look forward to sharing my first year teaching experience with y'all!

Have a great rest of the week!
Elizabeth

1 comments:

Cindy

Yey! That is so awesome, Elizabeth. I am so happy for you.

Post a Comment