CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Top 5 resasons why I married Brad

Here are the top 5 reasons why I married/LOVE Brad...

  1. Well his looks would be an obvious reason...but honestly it wasn't the first thing that drew me to him!! (sorry babe) but it was how he would purposely walk by me every morning in high school just so he could see me and give me a hug! So incredibly sweet and such a great start to my day back then!!
  2. He loves his family and enjoys being around them and spending time with them! I love this quality about him because I am such a huge family person and so I love that we can both enjoy quality family time together with either family!
  3. He is such a hard worker and fully dedicates himself to his studies and his work. Who wouldn't want a hard working husband?!?
  4. He is so passionate about certain things like; the Lord, his family, OSU sports, UNC basketball, actually any sports at all!!!
  5. He is so romantic and spontaneous!! For example this week has been a terrible week for me I have been super stressed and overwhelmed with teaching and school, Brad and I haven't seen each other in 2 weeks, and I am so ready to graduate. So what does my super romantic husband do: sends me flowers!!! How sweet is that! I am not one that normally likes getting flowers because they die, but they were absolutely perfect and totally made my week so much better!!!

 Aren't they beautiful?!?

So thank you to my wonderful husband for cheering me up this week!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! 


Love,
Elizabeth

1 comments:

Lauren

Ahhhhhh TOMORROW is the day!!!! I'm excited as you are! Doesn't it suck to be apart, but it is sooooooooo good to see them when they are here! Hope your week was better!

Post a Comment