CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My sunshine today!

So I was reading a friend's blog and she was talking about how one person made her day a whole lot better!

Well today was one of those days for me. I felt like I was Alexander in the story Alexander and the Terrible No Good, Very Bad Day. I started my day off at 5:00am when I was awoken by the terrible thunderstorms. I couldn't fall back asleep so I started my day frustrated and exhausted. Then it poured all morning which I am pretty sure makes the children crazy at school because they were exactly that...CRAZY!!!!!!!!! School only got worse as the day went on. I had to leave right when the children did, to go to a doctor's appointment where I waited forever to be seen. Then I had to go pick up a replacement gas cap for my car to HOPEFULLY fix the problem that is causing my check engine light to be on. Then I had to run a few more errands before heading home in terrible traffic, oh and did I mention I had been starving since about 2:00. We eat lunch at 11:00 and apparently didn't pack enough for lunch today:(
So....the thing that made my day SO much better was that I came home to my sweet roommate Meagan and a package of Coconut Dreams. Coconut Dreams taste exactly like "Samoas" the girl scout cookies, and I have been looking everywhere for them. Today....Meagan found them at Food Pyramid and bought them for me!!!!!


So thank you Meagan for being my sunshine today!!

1 comments:

Lauren

I read that blog today too! I'm glad your day ended on a better note...just think you get to see your hubby tomorrow!!! :)

Post a Comment