CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Earthquake???

Did you feel the earthquake? was the question of the day. 

I was at school teaching and during lunch we got an email letting us know an earthquake had happened around 9am. A few teachers had commented saying they felt it, but I for sure didn't. I am pretty sure we wouldn't feel or hear an earthquake in our classroom unless it split the room in two! lol Plus at 9am we are normally doing morning greeting or singing a song!!!! There is no way while singing and dancing you would be able to feel a little earthquake happen! Although I am thinking the children somehow knew something weird had happened because they were super crazy today!! I think the "secret" earthquake magically made them all hyper!!! lol Needless to say today I had my work cut out for me, but everyday is such a great experience for me and I wouldn't change any of them for anything!!!! I LOVE TEACHING!!!!!

Also, my day got a whole lot better around 4:30. I left school and went by the car wash to get a free wash (from my brother who works there) then he owed me a tank of gas for borrowing my car all last week. So I borrowed his credit car ran to fill up my car, and pick us up some dinner (on him)! I took dinner back to the car wash and we ate and talked there while he still worked. Thanks Matt for a great evening to my day!! If only the hubs was here for me to come home to!

Hope you had a great ending to your day as well!!


Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment