CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Birthday post!

This is two days late, but my little Brother Ryan turned 20 on Thursday and I wanted to dedicate a post to him!

Happy Birthday Ryan!! 
Hope your day was wonderful! Here's to another year of memories!

Thursday after work Brad and I headed over to my Dad's house to have dinner and cake to celebrate! Ryan got a drum set a few weeks ago as an early birthday present and has been practicing ever since. For those of you who don't know Ryan, he is very talented in the music department. He can play the piano, guitar, and drums! He is so good at listening to a song and then figuring out how to play it by ear!! I took piano lessons for 8 years and he is still more talented than me! I love to listen to him play! He plays in the band at their church and he really enjoys it!

Here are some pics of me with my baby brother Ryan!!



The big 2 0!!


1 comments:

Unknown

Aww you guys are way too cute! love the photos :)

Post a Comment