CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Northbound I35!!

This weekend Brad and I left after work on Friday and drove up to Stillwater again for another friends personal shower I was helping with! It was great to see everyone two weekends in a row! Two of our good friends Kyle and Lauren and getting married in June so I helped Kelli Lauren's sister with her personal shower in Tulsa on Saturday evening! Kyle and Brad were roommates and Lauren and I were roommates in college. We hadn't seen them since January so it was good to catch up with them! After they get married they are moving to the Dallas area where Kyle currently lives and we can't wait for them to be close by!! They are two of the funniest people you will ever meet and Brad and I have had some great memories with them! We are so excited to be part of their special day!! Here are some pics from Lauren's shower...

The Bride To Be and I

The adorable table set up that Kelli did!!



How cute are those cupcakes?!?

Jane, Lauren, and I



Jane and I


Lauren and her sister Kelli and I

Us 4 girls!!

This is Kelli's oldest little boy Canon he is just precious!!

Cheesin it with Aunt LaLa!!!
The shower was really cute and funny!! We played the newlywed game and it was hilarious to see Kyle's answers!!! It was fun to meet some of Lauren's family and I am always excited to see her nephews!!

Well this week should be a pretty low key/normal week. We also don't really have any plans for the weekend except to lay out at the pool!! I may just make it to the pool during my lunch break this week!!! The weather has been gorgeous here and I am so happy my job allows me to be outside during the day. I would just hate a job where I would be cooped up all day at a desk!! yuck.

Well I hope you have a wonderful week and get a chance to enjoy the weather!!

Love,
Elizabeth

1 comments:

kellimoss

Thanks for helping! I so appreciate it. Looking forward to June :)

Post a Comment